- You require an online registration to write on DSA DIALOGUE.
- Your post must be original and unpublished on the Web or in print.
- Your post should be at least 500 words long and no more than 1,000 words and must come with a heading / caption that shouts.
- Your post cannot be an advertisement for your products or services.
- DSA may edit your post for grammar, punctuation, spelling etc. If DSA makes substantive changes, your approval will be sought for the same before posting.
- All posts approved by team DSA for publication on DSA DIALOGUE will become the property of DSA and may be used by DSA in future .
- The views expressed are solely of users and may not reflect the opinion of Team DSA.
- For uncensored publication, please ensure that your posts DO NOT contain offensive language, threats and unsupported accusations, promote or oppose electoral candidates, invade privacy of any individual or organisation.
- We will only post comments from contributors over 18 years of age.
- DSA DIALOGUE is an informal exchange of ideas and insights and not a platform to solicit personal or official information.
- DSA DIALOGUE does not authorise the use of copyrighted materials contained in linked websites. Users are responsible for the copyright of the text / graphics they provide.
- DSA DIALOGUE Policy is subject to amendment at any time to ensure that its use is consistent with its intended objective of creating awareness and providing an unbiased platform for discussions related to global defence and security and international relations.
- References to creative commons, images and videos is encouraged but be sure to reference any image you use and provide a link back to the original source.
- An image should be a minimum of 560(w) x 315(h) pixels in jpg, png and gif format.
Best post selected by DSA editorial team every month will get you a free subscription of DSA magazine digital edition for one calendar year. The post will be highlighted on the DSA website.
Writing for DSA DIALOGUE does not obligate publication. Published posts will be those that add value to content and for DSA readers. There shall be no explaining for unapproved or unpublished posts.