- Management of Chemical and Biological agents – DRDE
- NBCD – CME
A professional with 30+ years’ experience in Education and Training on threats and find protection from Biological Hazards. The Biological Hazards are Microorganism i.e. living organisms primarily threats to humans like Bacteria, Virus, Toxin and Fungi etc. The protective measures shall be helpful to safeguard mass population by the best possible means from BioHazards. A history of Bio-Hazards is –
- Anthrax – Black spots like coal on skin
- Cholera – Vomiting, watery diarrhea, circulatory collapse and shock.
- Small Pox – High fever, fatigue, aches, A characteristics rash on the face, body.
- Cholera – diarrhea, acidity in stomach.
- Tularaemia – severe fatal illness.
- Glanders – Infection, septicaemia illness.
- Ebola Haemorrhagic fever – Fever, headache, muscle aches, stomach pain.
- Bio warfare – biological agents using in war.
- Bioterrorism – terrorist activities by using biological agents and now….
- Corona – Fever, cold, cough, choking, aches and pains.
- Mortality to humans
- Long term diseases
- Permanent disabilities
- Reduce Resistance of body
- Decease transmission etc.
To whom protection needed and how it will be more effective –
- Occupational Safety and Health: Safety concern with multidisciplinary field at work place with different terms and conditions.Public Health: Society, Organisation, Community and individual needed a science and art of preventive disease protection with prolong and to improve quality of life.
- Doctors, Nurses, Paramedics, Health workers, Police, Security, Social workers etc. Those who are coming in contact with either patients or Biological agents. However it also concern with –
- Bio-warfare & Bioterrorism: used to kill or incapacitate humans, animals and plants.
- Underwater: Human activities under water exposure to high ambient pressure have physiological effects.
Detection → Isolation → Test → Treatment
- Conventional approach
- Serology / Immunodiagnostics
- Molecular approach
- Online detection – Biosensor, Bioluminescence and Bio fluorescence
- Bio probes
- Social distancing – Keep safe from infections – 1 Meter or 2 Gaj
- PPEs – keep safe route of entries into body i.e. Face Mask, Face hood, Helmet, Goggle, Hand Gloves, Overall Combination (Chemical Suit), Safety Shoes.
- Collective Protection – keep the community safe as a whole.
- Aerosol dissemination
- Vaccines (if available?)
- Antibiotic Therapy
- Phage Therapy
- Appropriate rest to the causality
- Public Health aspects- Food /Water / Personal Hygiene.
In such a situation a person needs to protect him-self, even then following support is essential to keep the immune system strong. We are Resourceful to Consult and provide all the Health boost-ups, Protective gears including various types of Masks duly recommended to keep a person healthy in such an environment is essential for smooth life as well livelihood.
All types of PPEs including Masks and Filters
Yoga and Physical Exercises
Leham and Avleham , Chyawanprash and Amrit kalashVarious Kada ingredients
Author: Jitendra Singh
Ex – A. Commandant / CISF, M.Sc. MBA (Spl; Disaster Management), Master Trainer – CBRN Emergencies